Changes to my Study Program

Hello, in today's blog I will talk about things that I would like to improve in my study program. As a dental student, there are many things I would like to improve in my university faculty. One of them is the infrastructure, which is sometimes old, uncomfortable and has many flaws without improvement. I believe more should be invested in renovating and modernizing these facilities as they are essential to our training and providing good patient care.

Another thing I would like to improve is the availability of larger, cleaner bathrooms. There are often long lines to use the bathrooms, which are few and in disrepair. I would like to see more bathrooms built, kept clean, and provided with the necessary supplies.

I would also like to improve access to work materials, which are sometimes insufficient and we, the students, must pay for them, despite already paying a lot of money in the fee. I would like to see students provided with more and better materials, stored correctly, and replenished frequently.

Finally, I would like to improve the academic load, which is sometimes very high and does not provide the facilities to perform optimally in all subjects. I would like the study plans to be reviewed, the schedules to be adjusted, because sometimes the schedules are very long and we do not have time to carry out activities outside the university, and I would also like to train some teachers to be more didactic and comprehensive. Thank you very much for reading my blog, see you soon!



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

Time Travel to the Future or Past